Project Area: Siddhipur VDC, Lalitpur
Project Duration: June 2006 to Sep 2006
Clean Energy Nepal in close collaboration with ENPHO executed” Human Value based Water and Sanitation Education Program” in Schools of Siddhipur starting from 15th June 2006 till end of September 2006.
Water, Sanitation and Hygiene Education is a learning process through which individuals are aware of their surrounding living environment and acquire knowledge, skills, values and experiences enabling them to act individually and collectively to address present and future water, sanitation and hygienic related problems. Human value based water, sanitation and hygiene education is complementary to value–based education. It is helpful to learn ways of managing water considering its economic, social, environmental, cultural and human value for all its users.
• Establishment of Nature Club
• Human Value Based water and Sanitation Class Series
• Wall magazine Training Workshop and Competition
• Poster Competition
• Field Visit and Report Writing Competition
• Quiz Competition
1. Environment and Public Health Organization
2. Siddhipur Water and Sanitation Consumer’s Organization